Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) Online
Our Master of Science in Nursing program is for the working bachelors prepared registered nurse. We offer two MSN tracks, education and administration.
- The coursework is 100% online with dedicated practicum hours, which can be completed at a location that is convenient for you.
- The MSN program is an online, two-year, part-time, graduate-level program.
- View the Admissions Requirements
- See the Degree Plan
- BRCN has been approved by Illinois to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements. NC-SARA is a voluntary regional approach to state oversight of postsecondary distance education. For more information visit nc-sara.org.
How to Apply
Our team of dedicated admissions counselors make it easy to apply to our program. We are available by phone or email to answer any questions you may have.
Take the first steps toward applying to our MSN online program by submitting:
- A copy of your current RN license
- Official transcripts showing completion of required support courses and proof of your BSN degree
- An application to Blessing-Rieman, either by visiting our Online Application or completing a written Graduate Application